`Broadway at the Beach
My time in Myrtle Beach was one marked by intense emotion. I lived with roommates, initially under the idea, that one of them would be an acquaintance I had made from my home. Long story short, that situation soured, in due fashion yet I had some amazing moments during my time there.
While trying to earn my CDL-A I made money by driving Uber and DoorDash. It was through a twist of fate that I met a friend I still have to this day. For this article I'll call her Mars. Mars is a beautiful woman (inside and out I would find) and we connected on our opposing views. We managed to accept each other's perspective without being hostile.
She was a native of Myrtle Beach and so was able to show me venues and hide outs. Naturally, she was attuned to the beach and it was a place I frequented. Myrtle Beach is a popular attraction for many in South Carolina and deserves all it's praise. The water is so serene and the air crisp with ocean water.
Besides, the beach, there's an assortment of bars to frequent. Some of the popular ones were: Tin Roof and Wet Willies. The local pizza joint, by the waterfront, is also up there with some of the New York pizza I've eaten. It goes without saying that a beach area would have some pretty interesting drinks, but if you ever go to The Chemist: Bring your credit card!!!

Comments
Post a Comment