I took a real break. For 10:10 this time. I thought the screen read Blessed Belief. I had another tab open that read "Episode 50 - BlackSun". My right forearm was sore. I worked at the pillow factory and that meant working with my hands.
Folding. Over and Over Again by Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats plays in my mind. The screen had actually read Frank Zappa - Blessed Relief. I felt my arms relax; the muscle ease. I hadn't done a pushup in months. lol
Fuck the Army, bru! Fuck that shit. AWOLNATION.
At 21:55, I realized I placed the white candles down, almost exactly in the cardinal directions!!! I had been listening to Black Sabbath - MASTER OF REALITY!!!!
I had just swept the carpet and was performing the Opening of the Quarters ceremony.
9:58 PM
After Forever by Black Sabbath is playing. I ended the ritual with After Forever playing again, but it was the studio outtakes.- instrumental. I BUMPED THAT JUNK UP TO 100!!!!
I saw 22:21 m left on the Planetary Hour calculator. https://planetaryhours.net/app. I had just looked at a picture of Frank Zappa in Blackface.
I performed Trataka and and saw the Two Witnesses! I saw the three men that were shining golden while burning in that pot! But first I saw the lotus flower.
Was I really Frank Zappa? That white woman at Advance Auto Parts, from yesterday, suggested I'd "messed up in a past life".
Joe's Garage , where Zappa wore blackface, w/ a mop (reminiscent of fringes) touching his face. The album was inspired by the Iranian Revolution (which I wrote about in prior articles) and was released on Sep. 3, 1979.
Ausar Un-Nefer
Posted this around 12:44 AM while listening to Double Freedom by Samsara Blues Experiment. I connected that Plate 1 (Pert Em Hru) was similar to Revelations 12:9 and 20:10 with the Pert Em Hru foreshadowing Genesis 3:14-15.
Comments
Post a Comment