Mercury goes direct on today. I can't help it, you can't help it so we might as well prepare for the goodness to come. Before we move onto greener pastures, however, I'd like to take this time to look at what retrograde Mercury has taught me. It's lessons went beyond the July to August timespan wherein Mercury slid into Leo; in fact, this retrograde season had me looking one year into the past to help in deciphering my future. This is what I look like. By most accounts I appear: happy, stable and even a little handsome. This picture was taken on August 20, 2017. That's only one day away. When I look at this picture I feel a sense of remorse, a regret for something I feel I've lost, a light dimmed. You see when this photo was taken I was preparing to start my own business. On top of that: I was shooting a movie, writing music, learning about social media marketing, exercising and everything in between that (eating, sleeping, and even socializing). If yo...
Comments
Post a Comment